|Season 1||Season 2||Season 3||Special Episodes||Episode Guide|
Season 3 of Alex & Co. premiered on September 24, 2016 and ended on February 18, 2017. It had a total of 20 episodes, divided in two parts.
- Leonardo Cecchi as Alex Leoni / Nobody
- Eleonora Gaggero as Nicole De Ponte
- Beatrice Vendramin as Emma Ferrari
- Lucrezia Roberta Di Michele as Linda Rossetti
- Asia Corvino as Samantha Ferri
- Michele Cesari as Giovanni Belli
- Roberto Citran as Augusto Ferrari
- Debora Villa as Nina
- Nicola Stravalaci as Professor Strozzi
- Sara Borsarelli as Diana Jones
- Enrica Pintore as Sara
- Luca Valenti as Matt
- Paolo Fantoni as Ivan / Nobody
- Arianna Amadei as Giada Guglielmino
- Michelle Carpente as Erika
- Episode 32 (09/24/16)
- Episode 33 (09/24/16)
- Episode 34 (10/01/16)
- Episode 35 (10/01/16)
- Episode 36 (10/08/16)
- Episode 37 (10/08/16)
- Episode 38 (10/15/16)
- Episode 39 (10/15/16)
- Episode 40 (10/22/16)
- Episode 41 (10/22/16)
- Episode 42 (01/21/17)
- Episode 43 (01/21/17)
- Episode 44 (01/28/17)
- Episode 45 (01/28/17)
- Episode 46 (02/04/17)
- Episode 47 (02/04/17)
- Episode 48 (02/11/17)
- Episode 49 (02/11/17)
- Episode 50 (02/18/17)
- Episode 51 (02/18/17)
- I Am Nobody (Leonardo Cecchi)
- Welcome to Your Show (Cast of Alex & Co.)
- So Far Yet So Close (Beatrice Vendramin and Riccardo Alemanni)
- The Magic of Love (Leonardo Cecchi)
- Season 3 was announced on February 3, 2016.
- The cast got the script on June 1, 2016.
- This season is divided in two parts. The first part aired in 2016, the second in 2017.
- Filming for the first part of this season began on June 9, 2016 and finished in July 2016.
- Filming for the second part of this season began on October 4, 2016 and finished in November 2016.
- Federico Russo (Sam) and Saul Nanni (Christian) left the show in the second part of the season, so creators introduced new characters and Rebecca, Clio and Ray became main characters.
- This season has more episodes than the other seasons.
- This season has two intros. The first part has the same theme song of Season 2, whereas second part has a new theme song without Christian and Sam as main characters.
- This season's shooting was interrupted in July because of the shooting of Come diventare grandi nonostante i genitori, the movie with the cast of Alex & Co.
- This season features 4 new songs.
- This season introduces many new characters (Clio, Diana, Sara, Ray, Matt, Ivan, Giada, Erika)
- This season introduces new sets such as the Blue Factory, Youth Sound Records, Emma's house, Erika's bar and a never seen before area of the park.
- Barto and Tom are not featured in this season for unknown reasons.
- This is the first season to both air in two parts and over the space of two years.