Penny is portrayed by Olivia-Mai Barrett.
Penny is very shy and doesn't like being the center of attention. Despite this she can be also courageous and very ambitious. She is very kind and nice and has a great affection for her best friend Camilla.
Penny is quite short and always wears colourful clothes, like her rainbow scarf. She also has wavy, brown hair with pink highlights.
In Penny on M.A.R.S. her hair is a bit shorter and straight.
Before Alex & Co.
We don't know much about her life before the Special Episodes events, but we can assume that she has been best friend with Camilla for a lot of time.
Special Episodesfirst Special Episode when she saves Nicole after the girl falls from a wall. Later she calls an ambulance and runs away, because she doesn't like to be the center of the attention. But when Alex is looking for the mysterious girl that has saved Nicole, Penny is uncertain whether to reveal herself, also because she holds the bracelet that Nicole has lost during the accident. With the help of her best friend Camilla she decides to talk with Alex.
Alex receives the envelope and get the inspiration to finish Nicole's incomplete song. But he is still looking for the mysterious girl, and doesn't know that she is closer than he thinks.
In Special Episode 4 Penny helps Alex to meet Bakìa and she and Camilla are very happy and proud of themselves when Alex succeeds in singing at The Talent World with the famous singer the song The Universe Owes You One.
Penny on M.A.R.S.
|Best Friend||See: Pennilla|
|Penny and Camilla are best friends and rely on each other. They also have two nicknames: Flamingo for Penny and Monkey for Camilla. Camilla helps Penny to overcome her shyness and give her advices to follow her dreams.|
- She is the protagonist of the Alex & Co.'s spin-off Penny on M.A.R.S.
- She and her friend Camilla are big fans of Alex & Co. band.
- Her favorite color is indigo. She also likes pink.
- She always wears a rainbow scarf.
- She is the first and only main character who is English in Alex & Co.
- She and Alex sang a Music Speaks cover in Special Episode 3.
- She dreams of enter the music high school M.A.R.S.
- She plays the piano. She has a pink one in her room.
|Have a look at the Penny Mendez gallery!|