Episode 41 is the tenth episode of Season 3 of Alex & Co. and the 41th episode overall. It premiered in Italy on October 22, 2016.
The Blue Factory's fundraiser event finally arrived. Alex & Co. perform, like a mysterious dancer. In the theater also appears Nobody who decides to reveal his identity in front of all.
- This is the last episode aired in 2016.
- In this episode Sam and Rebecca sing their song Likewise in front of all for the first time.
- This is the first time that Alex & Co. sing together again since Season 2.
- Alex & Co. sing Welcome to Your Show for the first time together.
- This is the only episode in which the final credits song is We Are One.
- In the original emission, this episode ended with a compilation of season 3 moments because episode 42 hadn't been recorded yet. Later on, it was edited to show the usual preview of the next episode.
- This episode is titled "The concert" in France.
- During Welcome to Your Show performance, there are two errors:
- At the beginning we can see that Christian's jacket is unbottoned. In the later frames, however, it is immediately buttoned. This error is repeated multiple times throughout the whole performance.
- When Alex & Co. throw their jackets, we can see that Nicole's jacket is stuck on Blue Factory's sign. Immediately after, the jacket is on the ground.
- Due to an editing error, Clio spins twice in the same place just before doing some somersaults.
Rebecca, to Sam:
What are you afraid of? Me and You are stronger than anything, even than distance.
We'll be Alex & Co. once again.
Emma: We'll be ourselves.
Nicole: Everything that we've ever been, and that we'll be for the rest of our lives.