al Blue Factory sempre splende il sole.
And even when it's raining outside,
|—Sara's motto to promote the Blue Factory|
Blue Factory is a theater in Milan, Italy, which became known because of Nobody's success. It's also the headquarter of Blue Factory Records, its own record label.
At the beginning of the season, the local had economical problems because there weren't many spectators and it was at risk of being demolished. Sara tried to make a crowdfunding campaign to make the place known but Nobody's video attracted more visitors to the Blue Factory.
- Clio Pinto dancing
- Sam Costa and Rebecca Guglielmino: Likewise
- Alex & Co.: Welcome to Your Show
- Nobody: I Am Nobody
- Emma Ferrari and Ray: So Far Yet So Close
- Alex Leoni: The Magic of Love
- The theater was first seen in episode 33.
- In real life, the building of the Blue Factory is actually the Cinema Teatro San Giovanni Bosco in Milan, Italy.
|Have a look at the Blue Factory gallery!|